Friday, January 14, 2011
Who the hell is Forrest?
Ha ha ha I wrote this post a while ago and never posted it…. So enjoy!! For those of you who do not know my dad, he is Forrest Gump. (We call him that anyway) He is an avid runner and has been for years. That guy can run forever and fast, no matter what the weather or what else he has going on he never makes excuse. I can remember one day driving on 7th east and I saw some sorry sap running in the freezing cold rain, and I thought to my self “what a dumb ass”. Well that was no dumb ass that was my dad! That man has amazing willpower and I only hope that I can have half as much as he has. When we were talking about running the marathon he said he will stay with me and go at my pace if I run it with him. I am not sure I want to hold him back like that, but it would be an honor. So anyway there you have it that is why I named my blog “Running with Forrest” aka my awesome dad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is awesome...and so are you! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete